The Exergen ForeHead Thermometer is a totally non-invasive system with advanced infrared technology providing maximum ease of use with quick, consistently accurate measurements. Advanced, patented technology measures temperatures with a gentle stroke across the forehead. The Exergen ForeHead Thermometer has been clinically tested for accuracy compared to rectal thermometers and temperature sensors inserted in the heart during course of patient treatment and accepted for use in major hospitals, making it the ideal thermometer for use with newborns, infants, children or adults. The Exergen ForeHead Thermometers patented software, providing arterial heat balance. This unique process determines temperature by accurately measuring the balance between the tissues warming from arterial blood and tissues cooling (warming) caused by heat loss (gain) to the environment.
- Accurate temperature with a gentle forehead scan
- More accurate than ear - Harvard Medical School study
- At least as accurate as rectal - Hospital for Sick Children study
- Use on sleeping infant, or child with ear infection
- Imbedded silver destroys bacteria, mold, mildew and fungi... naturally and safely