Orders are processed upon receipt. Actual shipping time is contingent upon availability of merchandise and credit verification. Most orders are shipped within 1 or 2 business day of receiving your order. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. If the delay is due to backorder, you will receive notice and be given the choice to remain on backorder, substitute to another item, or cancel your order.
All oxygen cylinders are shipped empty unless otherwise specified.
Free shipping applies…….
- For orders over $250.00 (Excludes the territories and remote areas).
- Only to orders being shipped within Canada.
Free shipping does not apply…..
- Large or overweight products.
- Need to be shipped via freight or that need to be refrigerated
- For international shipping, please contact us.
Please call for a return merchandise authorization number and write it on the outside of the carton. We will not accept any returns without an RMA clearly written on the outside of the carton.
- Items are not returnable after 15 days from the date received.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Transport will be at your expense for the return of merchandise that does not suit you or due to an error on your part.
- No merchandise may be returned without a return authorization number issued by our Customer Service Department.
No returns will be authorized in the following cases:
- Items identified as non-returnable on the website
- Special orders or items manufactured according to the customer's personal specifications
- Items that are discontinued
- Items that are not in their original packaging or damaged
- Items not in perfect condition for sale
- Injectable medication or pharmaceutical product
*A 18% restocking fee may be billed to the customer.
Damaged during shipping:
Your order is carefully packed to arrive safely. Should the shipment be damaged, Indicate damage on the delivery bill and have it signed by the driver, take a picture and contact our customer service department to have a replacement sent.